ETAs into Derry-Londonderry
08 July 2016
The Clipper Race fleet is closing in on Derry-Londonderry ahead of the start of the Foyle Maritime Festival.
The finish line to the LegenDerry Finale is approximately a 3 hour motor from Foyle Marina where the fleet will be berthed.
Click here for more information on the Derry-Londonderry stopover.
The times below are the expected arrival times to Foyle Marina, Derry-Londonderry. All times are local time.
1. LMAX Exchange: In Port
2. Derry~Londonderry~Doire: In Port
3. ClipperTelemed+: In Port
4. GREAT Britain: In Port
5. Unicef: In Port
6. Garmin: In Port
7. Da Nang-Viet Nam: In Port
12. IchorCoal: In Port (accepted 12th place and making best speed to port)
8. Qingdao: Fri 8 July In Port
9. Mission Performance: In Port
10. Visit Seattle: In Port
11. PSP Logistics: In Port (accepted 11th place and making best speed to port)
Unfortunately only Race Officials will be allowed on the pontoon until after arrival formalities are complete.
Please note that these are best estimates based on the latest weather and the average speeds of the fleet. Weather conditions may cause these times to change. ETAs are to Foyle Marina, Derry-Londonderry (not to finish line).